All our pant styles are appropriate in business casual environments. What’s more, we can tailor our pants to your preferred custom hem length so you can have them cut to fit your favorite pair of heels or flats.
We offer women’s button-down dress shirts that feature little details such as an extra button at the bust so you won’t have to worry about whether your blouse is staying closed. For a fun, smart casual look, try designing a short-sleeved shirt with a French cuff.
While all our skirt styles are appropriate for business casual workplaces, the trick is to make sure you choose a hem length that is mid-knee. As you design a Moi-Même skirt, you can enter your own custom hem to ensure the length is just right.
At Moi-Même, we combine chic design and an expansive range of sizes by body shape with made-to-order construction. We call it Personal Tailoring.
With Moi-Même Personal Tailoring, you can design your business clothing – selecting silhouettes that flatter your figure and choosing styles and colors that are chic and appropriate for your workplace. Once you’ve tried Moi-Même Personal Tailoring, you won’t want to waste another minute rummaging through the department store.
With our made-to-order service, we offer 72 patterns for every single style — reflecting a diverse population of body shapes and helping most women achieve a more personal fit than what can be found on the store rack. Armed with just a handful of measurements, we help you find the Personal Fit that’s the best match for you.
What is business casual attire anyway? Business casual clothing sits somewhere between business suiting and nightclub wear — but that’s a very wide range!
While women have more options than men when it comes to business casual clothing, the lack of clarity about what constitutes appropriate business casual attire can make it difficult to put together an outfit in the morning. We try to help you make sense of it so you can stylishly and confidently walk into your office, perhaps having gotten a few extra minutes of sleep.
When to dress Business Casual
- Casual Fridays, when your company dress code allows
- Job fairs and career fairs that don’t explicitly require interview attire
- More informal workplaces such as small and creative
- When in doubt, just ask!
How to dress Business Casual
- Fit. Avoid clothing that is tight or baggy and look for well-fitted and tailored apparel. Yoga and stretch-fabric pants are always inappropriate and skinny jeans are acceptable only in industries that allow for more trendy fashion, such as creative businesses. Visible cleavage is not acceptable
- Color. Keep it neutral overall and add personality with a splash of color. Shiny is best saved for the nightclub
- Style. It may be more casual, but it still needs to be classic. Avoid the fads
Yep, It’s Business Casual! Nope, It’s Just Casual-Casual Pressed button-down dress shirts or knit sweaters Sleeveless tops, strapless tops or anything showing cleavage Knee-length skirts, with or without pantyhose Shorts or mini skirts Trouser pants or Capris Skinny or torn jeans Leather shoes or kitten heels Flip flops or athletic shoes